|1986||Establishment as Flavo Foods CC|
|1998||Aquisition of Flavo Foods CC by the French Group SIAS MPA|
many important changes are made to the corporate structure:
- SIAS MPA Holding is acquired through a L.B.O. (Leverage Buy out) by the French Capital Venture Fund: BUTLER CAPITAL PARTNERS (BCP).
- SIAS MPA changes its name to ATYS and SIAS FLAVO FOODS becomes ATYS South Africa.
takeover agreements signed by BCP, in which management will be progressively turned over to AGRANA, a leading Austrian food company.
- AGRANA is 100% shareholder of the former ATYS Group.
- AGRANA merges all its Fruit prep activities in to AGRANA Fruit preparation Division.
- ATYS South Africa becomes AGRANA Fruit South Africa.
- AGRANA Fruit South Africa opens second plant in Johannesburg
- AGRANA Fruit South Africa closes its plant in Cape Town, keeping a warehouse on site for local customers